Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Latest Obsession

Ok so I have found a new obsession? Do you ladies remember when I made a post about how I had started doing my nails as a special 'mummy time' thing, well I think its growing into an obsession! Its such a fun art medium, its so versatile and easy to move around the house with, I cant scrap in front of the TV or in the dining room and chat to Rick because I'm one of those scrappers that doesnt know where a layout or project is going to go when I start it, so its hard to move supplies around and I'm too lazy to walk back and forth to my scrap room (let alone the clean up afterwards haha). But I can easily move around the house with a couple of nail polishes and even take them to friends and things like that.
Anyways, I did some playing around monday night and heres what I came up with, remember I'm still learning :)
What do you think?
Would you like to see more nail posts in the future?

1 comment:

  1. they look awesome! I'll expect you to do mine when we get over there :) (if ever!!)

    ReplyDelete