Tuesday, November 16, 2010

12 x 12 layout 'First Train Ride'


Layout number 3 for the night, 'First Train Ride'.
For this one I used a piece from Basic Grey's Wassail line, My Minds Eye Life Stories, and some lace and little aluminium roses I purchased on ebay.
The title was created using some rub ons I had stashed away. They were 'Back to School' themed tiny little alphabets and I cut them apart to create the words I needed...it was a painstaking procedure especially because I have these hideous acrylic nails at the moment, but thats another story haha.
PS. I tried to add a close up of the journalling but the upload window is being weird.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I wish my kids would go to sleep so I could go scrap LOL.

    Simonetta, you have a HUGE talent! PLEASE STAY IN MELBOURNE!!! I WANT TO HAVE SCRAP NIGHTS WITH YOU!!

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete